Walk In Tub Prices in Lansing, Illinois
Need Prices For a Walk In Tub in Lansing, Illinois? So how much does a Lansing Walk-In-Tub Cost? This is a quick and easy question to answer once a trained Independent Home Walk-In Tub specialist is called to assess and measure your bathroom space. In home estimates are free.
Simply Call (262) 226-2036
Simple Walk in Tub Pricing in Lansing
Your quoted Lansing Walk-In Tub price will be valid for a full 30 days from the date of consultation. No pressure! There is no obligation to make a decision on the spot. Independent Home Products, LLC Walk-In Tubs will happily deliver and install a quality walk in tub and offer you affordable pricing to suit your unique needs. Simply call (262) 226-2036.
You will be asked the following during your free-in home consultation:
- Will you need your new walk in tub to be installed?
- How is your electrical and plumbing configured?
- What is the gallon capacity of your hot water heater?
- How many doorways are there between your home entrance and the bathroom door?
- Will you require a Walk-In Tub with an outward swinging door for wheelchair accessibility?
- What is the configuration of your current bathroom, and what are your goals for adding a walk in?
- Are there currently windows where the walk in tub will be installed?
- Do you currently have a tub/shower combo, regular tub or a shower stall?
- Do you suffer from any medical conditions such as arthritis or circulation challenges?
- Will you need air and/or whirlpool jets for your Walk-In Tub?
- What other features do you need for your Lansing Walk-In Tub?
- What is the height weight of the person(s) who will be using the Walk-In?
Call Independent Home Products, LLC (262) 226-2036 today for a free in-home consultation and quote for a walk in bath tub in your Lansing home. We look forward to helping you get an accurate and affordable price for your Lansing Walk-In Tub.
Call for FREE Walk In Tub Prices Quote
Dial Area Code first please.
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
★★★★★ - "Words can't describe how pleased we are with the salesman, tub, and installation. Absolutely great!"
Bill & Jean in Portage, WI2016-09-08
★★★★★ - "I haven't slept this well in years. I feel so refreshed after taking a short bath in my Independent Home Walk-In Tub."
★★★★★ - "Independent Home installed a Deluxe walk-in tub in our second story bathroom yetersday. My wife and I both loved our first soak and the Hydrotherapy Jets are so helpful for my aches and pains."